1. All students must register before attending a class.
2. The first lesson of any term attended constitutes a contractual agreement of full non-refundable fees for that term. Withdrawal from classes require 14 days email notice.
3. Fees are to be paid prior to the term start date. There will be a $30 fee on returned cheques.
4. The curriculum is based on a ten month course from September to June, with statutory holidays being adjusted for prior to each term.
5. Additional payments are required for:
Solo Coaching Fees
6. Jr. level students should not be left unattended at the studio for extended periods of time before or after classes.
7. Students inappropriately dressed will not be permitted into class.
8. Raincity Dance is not liable for any accidents, injuries, or loss of property occurring on studio premises.
9.Any student who fails to comply with reasonable rules of conduct or demonstrates disruptive behaviour in classes will be dismissed from the school.
10. Upon registration, the parent/guardian signs an enrollment form agreeing to the preceding conditions.